[Gpdd] Virtual :Pig Air for PO

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 23:55:00 EDT 2007

This is Jimmy Jr. VP of LAPS, Wheek
  the Hottie Huskers will be at Eplily Airport
  for boarding on Pig Air. Wheek are packed
  and more than ready to go. Our slave has
  seen to it that our mice are well stocked
  with vegies and treats. I will be open to
  excort any lady piggies without an exort
  if needed.
  Hi there, this is Spunky, I want to know
  if my little Spanish dream is ready to be
  plicked up for the po's. I am saving a seat
  just for you my dear. Don't be late to the air port
  else I will have to hold up the plane for you.
  Miss Perky and Miss Pooky here. Wheek
  are will to be excorted by 2 handsome males.
  Wheek were supose to be Jimmy Jr. sidekicks
  but wheek see that he is wanted to ecort someone
  else now that our slave has gotten herself in
  gear and found some mice for him. If anywone is
  interested wheek will send photo's to you personally
  cause our silly slave doesn't know how to do
  a web page yet. If possible we'd like to double
  date and dance up a storm at the parties after.
  Momma slave said to becareful but have fun.
  The Hotttie Huskers.

Birdie