[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL]<yaya is already at camp elsinore>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 03:58:09 EDT 2007

Hi Charlie and other piggies and slaves,
This is yaya's slave, Yaya is already there, she left this weekend to visit
and party with auntie guiny, Lotje and Dunya and then they flew with dunya
and slave mieke to lake elsinore. She was very excited to meet you. She even
made me wash her and perform a haircut. And she was humming the
rumblestrutblues all the time.
She is not worried about finding you, she is sure that all she has to do is
follow the rumblestrutsounds. Jan is also very excited to meet his
rumblestrutbuddies again. Because i never went to the royal wedding i'm
curious if you are also on the jollyrodents blinkz website. I do not have my
masters here, so they cannot explain to me who's who.
On a more general note, I seem to remember that at least jan and penny's
piggyfriends are pigticipating in the baseball match. Penny forwarded us the
rules she received from the ladybug. So we have been practicing. Jan would
also like to do a soccermatch with the piggyfriends and everyone who's
interested. He knows it's more of a european thing but he would love to
teach everyone (i'm also sure he does it to impress the english roses daisy
mayflower and gingerbread, he even paged me that he was watching chelsea vs
liverpool last night) he packed the special soccerball which has treats
falling out. He likes to pretend he's 'jan' Kuyt, but i already explained to
him he is not a creamcolored self. I'm sure Yaya would love to do soccer
too, she is very good at faking injuries.
Okay, have fun you piggies! Charlie, give yaya a piggiekiss on her ears from
me, she loves that (hinthint ;-) )
Janneke