[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Message for Jan about soccer.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Thu Apr 26 11:20:06 EDT 2007

My 11 Piggyfriend boars are a soccer team all on their own but they would love some piggies to play against.

Janneke, page Jan and tell him to find the Piggyfriend boars ( Mayflower and co. will know where they are ). I think that Truffle will find it hard to play a whole match at his age and would love to sit on the bench and watch. I know that Yaya will be welcome too. You don't have to be a boar to play soccer. If they can't make up two whole teams maybe they could play 5-a-side instead.

Penny, jealous of the Piggyfriends having fun in the sun.