[Gpdd] [Virtual] Pig Olympiad

Kim Kyle kkyle1018 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 12:53:04 EDT 2007

Mieke:
  Stuart has advised me that he will go along with whatever Dunya wants for ThunderBears uniform colors.  As Stuart and Dunya are a couple, Stu wants to be a gentleman and let Dunya make the choice.  He feels her suggestions of copper or silver are perfect, and will look great against his black and white fur.  Oh, and he did remind me that he needs a little cutout in the shorts for where his fur sticks up in back.

  Is it too late to add a new catagory?  Hershey would like to enter "Highest popcorn by a LAPS member".   Being three and a half pounds, we're amazed that his little legs can still get him off the ground, but they do, and he can even change direction in mid-air.

  Mary Fran:
  Thanks for the report from ThunderBears training camp; you're doing a great job of organizing.  Just curious, when is the end of training camp?  Hershey is getting very lonely without Stu.

  Kim with Hershey, waiting for Stuart's return.