[Gpdd] Bridge: Teddy of the Squee Squad

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 22:57:07 EDT 2007

Stacy,
     We   are dreadfully sorry to learn of Teddy's unexpected trip the   the
Bridge, but please know that you're a 1st rate piggy mommy. piggies just have
short life spams but we need to remember that all the love, affection -- and
the food of course -- well really, its all about them. You gave Teddy a good
life. Please don't sell yourself short. And I don't think the surgery would have
been a good idea. At least her passing was peaceful and didn't have the
stress of trying to recover from surgery.
     I lost Wilson and Cooders within 3 months of each other -- losing 4 must
be ghastly.
     We all miss our babies but they have good lives and so many animals do
not.

Our condolences,
Alge and the Jolly Rodents