[Gpdd] health - how long after spraying are new leaves affected?

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 28 16:08:04 EDT 2007

Hi Suzy.  Personally I'd wait at least two years before feeding anything from an area that has been sprayed.  While the plants themselves are obviously not affected since they are growing, I'd be careful of the surrounding soil.  There could be trace amounts of poison left in the soil which are not enough to kill the plant but could still be ingested by your pets.  BTW, I'm paranoid about anything concerning my GP.

  Hope this helps.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug