[Gpdd] VIRTUAL Construction workers needed

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Sat Apr 28 18:02:00 EDT 2007

Hi Mary Fran,

11 manly boars are already at the training camp. The Piggyfriend boars will be glad to help with construction work. Some of my girls are pretty hefty too and, when they are not shopping, would be glad to help out in any way that they can.

My team already have their own tents so can be put to work on construction right away ( once the next soccer training session is over ). I expect that Jan the Boar will help out too.

If you weren't so far away I would be helping too but can only send advice from afar.

Penny.