[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Shelly

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 29 14:17:28 EDT 2007

Katy, yes, we remember when your Charlotte Ann passed away, and we are so very saddened to hear that Shelly has left for the Bridge so soon after.  We know it was a shock to find that she had unexpectedly passed away, and our hearts go out to you.  As you know, piggies can be masters at hiding their illnesses from us, but it is good that she was active, alert, and happy until the end.  How touching to hear that Becky was lying right next to her; obviously Becky is a compassionate piggie.  Please accept our belated condolences, and please know that Shelly was lucky to be a much loved member of your family.

Yes, we think it would be a good idea to find a new friend for Becky.  Please let us know how she is doing when you get a chance.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday