[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: belated condolences, Lucky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 29 14:25:27 EDT 2007

Merle, please accept our belated condolences on Lucky's passing.  We are so very sorry that he had developed a third bladderstone so soon after surgery to remove the second one.  We hope you will find comfort in knowing that Lucky knew how much you loved him and how hard you tried to get him well.  We have no doubt that he enjoyed every day with you.  Thank you for describing the many aspects of his personality.  How sweet that he had a sense of humor and such affection, curiosity, and intelligence.  Yes, we can certainly picture him at the Bridge meeting Peter Guerney and other friends, both old and new.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday