[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Daisy the cat

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Sun Apr 29 14:37:32 EDT 2007

Debbie and the Dolly Mixtures, it was with much sadness that we read of the passing of your cat, Daisy.  Please accept our condolences.  Although she had a long life, it is never long enough, we know.  What an exciting and busy life she had, though -- moving from Scotland to England to France!  We imagine that she is sharing her adventures with many old and new friends at the Bridge.  Daisy was so lucky to be so loved.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday