[Gpdd] Health: Rodney

Mieke Staaks pandameisje at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 17:33:43 EDT 2007

Hi,

I'm forwarding this on behalf of (new) member Laura grace:

'Hi guys, There's a post right now on the gpdd that I would love to respond
to but can't. If some one would please pass this on to the post about
Rodney's breathing condition, I would greatly appreciate it.

Rodney sounds a lot like Martin Luther when he got sick. However, he did
have pnemonia (not sure how to spell that). but for the conjestion, I was
able to help him. 2 or more times a day I squeezed the gunk out (using one
of those baby bulb things) and applied baby ayre gel to his nostrils
(lightly) this helped imensely to easy his discomfort. I also kept a cool
mist ventilator on during the night and a couple hours during the day. This
will obviously not cure the underlying cause of his conjestion, but it will
help him breathe easier.

Thanks guys! LG'

pandameisje at gmail.com
pandameisje at hotmail.com