[Gpdd] Virtual: PigOlympiad village construction help

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Sun Apr 29 22:22:46 EDT 2007

My baby pig Apache is growing up! He is almost 10 months old now and he
dearly misses his buddy Snowball who is already in Lake Elsinore doing
timekeeping. Apache is ready to go out to Lake Elsinore NOW and is willing
to do "whatever it takes" to get the Olympic village ready. As a young
strong boar Apache will be perfect in construction, although you might have
to watch him during meals. He tends to lie in front of the food plate.
Hopefully he won't lie down on the job, I think he will do an excellent job
of making burrows. He is squeamish about getting sand in his fur, so he
wants to work on the crew that actually provides fleece, towels, or hay
linings for sandy beach burrows. Is he approved Cookie and Little Bear?

I hope so because this is like tax season for accountants over here, only
it's end of year for teachers whose school is closing for good. I am
stressing! So I will be happy for the piggies to be occupying themselves in
an entertaining manner while I am doing cover letters and resumes and
what-have-you.

Wheeks to all!

Carla, Snowball and Apache, with Snickers waiting for us at the Bridge

No viruses found in outgoing message
Scanned by iolo AntiVirus® 1.1.8.4
http://www.iolo.com