[Gpdd] virtual: Pig Air/piggy lucky charms

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Mon Apr 30 13:57:36 EDT 2007

Dear Carla--
Yes. Apache is so welcome to work on the Pigolympig Village. And good luck on your job hunt. Whee know you'll be an asset to any school. Indoor accomodations are also available for those who prefer not to sleep on the beach. We also need a security team immediately.
Can any piggies coming to help, either with building or food prep/serving (good way to meet the boars, gals!) please coordinate with PigAir for arrival ASAP.
Wheee would like to know any piggy training/performing idiosyncracies/superstitions, such as always starting the bath with the left paw before the game, etc. Please share.
>From Lake Elsinore training camp.
Birdie, Mieke, can we get a name list/count on all  piggie olympians, crew, and spectators? And when will reporting begin from the camp? I forget, sorry, who our reporter/broadcaster is. We'll want interviews with the olympians beginning soon.
Cookie & Little Bear daily amaze us in their prowess in piggy/drag-toss. Truely awesome. I think they are definitely in the running for the gold, there.
>From PigOlympig Village, Lake Elsinore
--Mary Fran
with Olympians Cookie & Little Bear