[Gpdd] [GPDD] Misc: Requesting report on any shaken piggies

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 30 17:23:46 EDT 2007

Penny and all slaves in SE England (at least, that's
  where we were told the earthquake was). -
  Hopefully all is well with slave and pigs alike - the
  news said it was not a major quake, no injuries
  reported.
  It can still be upsetting to gentlepigs - is every one
  OK there?  (I would have posted this inquiry sooner
  but my connection at home isn't working properly)
  But whenever we hear of some crisis where some
  of our dear friends are located we are concerned
  until we know all is well!
  Susi & the Okie Piggies