[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Teddy

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Apr 30 18:40:12 EDT 2007

Stacy and the Squee Squad, we are so very sorry to hear of Teddy's passing.  Yes, it is so hard to have many piggie passings in a short period of time, but please know that you are not a bad piggie mom.  In fact, having Maxine and Tigger both be more than six years old is certainly a testament to your excellent care -- as was Teddy's age of more than five.  Your decision not to put her through another surgery, given her difficulty in recovering from the previous one, makes perfect sense.  Most importantly, though, you arrived at that decision because of your love for her; you had her best interests at heart.  That is the epitome of a good piggie mom.  Please have no doubt that Teddy had a wonderful life with you and knew how much she meant to you.  We send our condolences and will be happy to keep Maxine and Tigger in our thoughts and prayers.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday