[Gpdd] (Announce) Our new piggy Crackers

Romena heero_goku_otaku at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 1 06:15:06 EDT 2007

Hi all,

  I haven't posted before as I'm relatively new to the digest but after reading about your piggies,I thought I'd introduce you to my families guinea pig, Crackers.  She is a sweet white short haired pig with a little black on her ears.  We aren't sure how old she is since we got her from our local animal shelter a week after she and her brothers were surrendered.  We've only had her about a month now and are looking foreward to having her  for a long time.  We're also talking  about getting her a cagemate so I'm wondering if we should take her with us when we go look at pigs since the nearest shelter that has a few female pigs to choose from is about an hour away one way.  Any advice in this matter is highly welcome.

  Thanks and piggie kisses to all,
  Dawna,Mom Slave, Felix, Dad Slave and Angie, Child slave to Crackers