[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Aslan

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Wed Aug 1 20:57:31 EDT 2007

Karen, we are so very sorry to hear about Aslan's passing and that it was so abrupt.  Sadly, it definitely sounds like he was hiding his illness.  We can't think what it might have been, but perhaps others will know more.  Please find comfort in knowing that you did all your best for him, not just in his last moments, but always.  Aslan was lucky to be so loved.  We send our condolences on your loss.

We also welcome the new fosters, Clemencia, Oso, and their three sons.  We send them all good wishes for long and happy lives.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday