[Gpdd] [SILLY]<whoops...>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 11:53:31 EDT 2007

How do our slaves know about these gatherings?? (i adapted this email so its impossible to read for humans). Tsssk...well, as long as they don't know for sure...
We, the original winky girls (guiny lotje and dunya) plus the winky team (suus, jan the boar and Yaya) send each other text messages with our little mobiles. Just as we did during the pigolympigs.
Hihi. here is one trick that we love to play on our slave, it confuses her everytime we do it.
Everytime the winky girls and their slaves visit, jan the boar makes sure he gets a vitamin c tablet from the winky girls' daddy slave (that's easy, erwin is a big softie) and then he looks at him all gratefull like he never ever gets something this yummy from slave janneke. When they leave, jan the boar flatly refuses to eat vitamin c tablets for a wheek. Then Janneke gets all insecure, wondering what is wrong with her... hihihi...
grtz&wkz
The winky team!
(big wink for the english roses from the piggyfriends and a manly wheek for the jolly rodents from Jan)