[Gpdd] Misc: Another confused Veggie Slave

JAYHAWKME at aol.com JAYHAWKME at aol.com
Fri Aug 3 18:03:46 EDT 2007

I had to laugh at Birdie about being a confused "veggie  slave".  I feel the
same way also and that includes fruits as well.   Just when I think I've found
something they can't live without, the next week,  they leave it on the
bottom of their dish.  Oh well, I know they are  spoiled.  I'll just have to spend
more time at the supermarket looking for  something more exciting.

Kathy and the herd of 4 -- Nicki, Gretchen, Simone and  Surprise