[Gpdd] [Miscellaneous] a shot in the arm

Karen Brown shanclan2003 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 4 15:51:57 EDT 2007

Thanks to those who sent and posted supportive messages to us lately.  I haven't fostered babies in a while so I'm starting to handle them more - hugging, patting, smooching so they'll be socialized for adoption.  The father looks at least a year, if not more.  The mother is about 6-9 months.  Sukha, her cage mate, is an alphabrat, but I think that will change when Clemencia gets bigger.  I've been feeding them a steady supply of dark green lettuce, carrots, parsley and, oh yeah, all my guys love cucumber.  Even my dog...

Karen J. Brown
gentle hands & kindly words petsitting
Cavy Rescue New England