[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Sully's Bridge anniversary

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Aug 5 23:58:33 EDT 2007

5th August was the 1st anniversary of our dear sweet little man Sully
going to the bridge.
I sobbed my heart out once again, i still find it hard to realise he's
gone, i miss him terribly and so does his brother Duke.
I've re planted his little garden and added a beautiful red geranium and
a few other little plants so it'll look lovely for him.
I wish i'd been able to do more for you little boy but i failed you,
Granny just could not help.....you struggled so valiantly my little
trooper.
Run free at the bridge, please when it's Duke's turn will you look after
him.

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)