[Gpdd] Misc ~ Hi everyone!

judith sharamitaro shim1990 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 6 13:24:03 EDT 2007

Hi everyone!  I've been absent from the digest for too long, but hope to be
back in action again.
I seperated/divorced from my husband this Spring/Summer, and life has been
chaos!  The kids (fur and human) and I have moved in with my folks ~ I am
slowly6 turning them into piggie slaves! (Honestly, the girls have never
been fatter!)
I rehomed my boys, Sam and Frodo.  Frodo now lives with my daughter's best
friend, so I get lots of updates! Sam went to a family in the western part
of the state, and from all accounts is spoiled rotten.
As you might remember, Porky died last month.  I printed out all the
wonderful letters of condolence sent by digesters and lots of pics of Porky
and put them in my piggy scrapbook.  Thanks again for all your kind words
and support.
I went to my first guinea pig show Saturday ~ WOW!  There were pigs of every
sort there.  It was lots of fun to look at all the different types of
piggies (and rabbits) and to see how they're groomed and judged.  I can't
wait to go to another show.  Oh, but one thing ~ after seeing the beauties
at the show, I have to admit my Haypile Honeys are NOT show quality!!!!  But
they make up for it in attitude.
Sending out get well wheeks for all ailing pigs and people ... and lots of
piggie hugs and kisses to those who've lost a friend.  Thinking of Sully ~
will pass out the romaine in his honor!

                    Judi and the Haypile Honeys
                              www.art4animals.blinkz.com/