[Gpdd] [SILLY] <naughty piggies>

Lawdude101 at aol.com Lawdude101 at aol.com
Mon Aug 6 20:40:47 EDT 2007

I haven't named my Piggies yet, but names consistent with evil apply to
them.  I'm a attorney, with my office at home.  I have an expensive  digital laser
copier. I mean I had.  I was gone this wheekend. They were  free to roam
around the room, with their cages open for going into and out  of.  Came back this
afternoon to print out my cases for tomorrow. No  print.  Tried different
programs. No print.  Reloaded printer driver  software. No print.  I traced the
$26 cable, and these evil minions of the  devil ate through the cable. Did
something to the Copier, too.  Probably at the suggestion of the one-side-white,
one-side-black  Piggie.  Good side / Evil side.

Also what they do, when I come home, they run from the office room into the
hallway, wheeeeking for lettuce.  half a head of lettuce a day.  And  they
think they're in charge.  Ha ! I'll show them just whose in  charge.  Wait, gotta
run.  They're ordering me to toss them  an ear of corn, with the husk
attached (which they love).

Glen, and the unnamed, very naughty Piggies.