[Gpdd] SILLY Naughty piggies

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Aug 7 07:42:46 EDT 2007

Glen,

What little rascals you have taken into your home! Ungrateful wretches! All sweetness and light when they come wheeking for their lettuce and then demons of destruction the moment you have left home.

Have you considered the names Jekyll and Hyde for them?

Seriously though, you must be so relieved that they were not electrocuted when they munched their way through that cable. I expect that they will be spending more time in jail ( sorry, cage ) when you are out.

Penny and the Piggyfriends, safely in their pens as I am about to go out.