[Gpdd] FW: [SILLY]<Piggy Phones>

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 7 22:40:50 EDT 2007

________________________________

From: Glynis Robson
Sent: Wednesday, 8 August 2007 10:47 AM
To: 'Janneke Staaks'
Subject: RE: [SILLY]<Piggy Phones>

Hi Suus, Jan & Yaya

Oh thankyou sooo much, that would be lovely.  Please make sure you have
your number programmed into it then we can chat, i get bored thru the
day cause my granny slave goes to work and i'm by myself and it would be
lovely to talk to Lady Bug too.  Because we are all so clever we could
do one of those conference calls and all talk at the same time.  Ahhhh
how clever of you to find a pigmobile, you beautiful Dutch people are
sooo clever at making things.... over here in Australia they don't think
of us piggies very much, we have to wait for things to be imported.
Oh yes the kangaroo express, very efficient, and very friendly towards
us piggies.  Did you know they have their babies and then they have to
crawl up into their mummies pouches and stay there for months, quite
different from us most unusual.  I do hope the Kangaroo Express
representative does not discover the wine or they may drink it first
!!!!
I have to go to the vets tomorrow, granny thinks i might have a problem
with my back toofies.  I don't like going there, except they do have
very nice ladies that look after me, i even get extra cuddles and kisses
from them, don't tell my granny that she might get jealous of them he he
he.  I don't like what the man does tho he hurts me, but then later
always says sorry little man... then a couple of days later i feel
better again.  So if i have to stay at the vets for awhile i could use
the mobile and talk or text you all, that would be fun.
Speak to you soon my lovely friends.....

Lots of love and hugs to you all,
Duke xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.s. please give your slave an extra piggie kiss today from me :o)