[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Butterscotch J. Furpants

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Wed Aug 8 03:38:05 EDT 2007

Steve, Ginger and Mike T. Pig

We were so very sorry to read that Butterscotch J. Furpants had departed  for
the Rainbow Bridge. Our Claude has been losing weight steadily since
February, and we know how worrying that is, even when they do continue to be  their
usual active selves. Butterscotch sounds like a real character, and we are
sure his departure will have left a gaping hole in your hearts and lives. We can
just imagine his furry pantaloons - some of us have the same! We are glad he
was  able to slip away at home with his family around him.

We hope Mike T. Pig is getting lots of extra cuddles and treats, which will
both reassure and comfort him and also hopefully bring his slaves some solace.
 At least Butterscotch is now reunited with his brother, Clover, and they are
 both gobbling up the lush green grass in that sunshine-filled meadow beside
the  Bridge, free from pain and eager for the day when they can be reunited
with the  rest of you.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures