[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] another piggie rescued

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 8 23:16:59 EDT 2007

Hi Lori.  First of all thank you for rescuing this poor fellow from the deplorable conditions he was being kept in.  I must say though, if he weighs 3 lbs. someone was surely feeding him.  Problem is, I wonder what he was eating.

  I would give him a bath to see if the mats will come out.  Considering the cage conditions he sounds as though he could use one just on general principal.  I would also start treating him with topical Ivermictin and have him checked out by a vet just to be sure.  Do you know how old he is and where this guy got him?

  Good luck and hope this helps.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug