[Gpdd] announcement new rescued piggy

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 12:35:26 EDT 2007

Hi Lori!
I personally "thank you" for rescuing Fat Boy!!  How did you find out about him?
I ask because it breaks my heart to think of the piggies out there that I don't know about but could use rescuing from terrible situations as the one you found Fat Boy in.  Will you keep him or foster him?
My first reaction about his hind end would be to bathe him first but I'd be interested in knowing what others think.
Thanks again...GOOD for YOU!!!

Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy and Baci