[Gpdd] misc; missing digest

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 17:44:43 EDT 2007

Hi Suzy I have the same problem despite getting a digest everyday I often find myself joining half way through a conversation with no idea why, I am only missing certain parts not a whole digest and I have set my preference up to include all topics except the childrens postings.

Sometimes I get no response to questions and even though my question appears in my copy of the digest I wander if it is reaching other people, it is a mystery, as sometimes I get loads of responses of digest as well as on.

M + Fugly (who agrees with? the boys if I cant eat it why bother)
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.