[Gpdd] health;feet

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Aug 9 17:52:08 EDT 2007

I am feeling very lonely I asked a question about Fuglys foot problem and as yet no one has come back to me with any suggestions.

He has developed hard skin,?skin thickening?from sitting on his upper level with feet hanging over the edge and head resting on feet. We have made him a new upper level which is wider and I havent seen him with feet over the edge, close but not over, in the few days he has had new ledge his feet seem to have improved.

Will they heal totally back to normal and is there anything else I could be doing for him?

Why did the vet ask about increased drinking and vitamin C in diet if these are just caused by pressure or is that just general health questions?

Please help as I worry I am not doing 120% for my little guy...

Sorry to be demading attention, but I am a paranoid piggy mummy

M + Fugly (who is too embarrased to admit knowing me)

Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.