[Gpdd] [Silly]<Picture of Miss Baisil being silly!>

Liz Kennedy service at snapfish.com
Fri Aug 10 13:49:34 EDT 2007

I just wantered to share this picture of my Baisil with you guys.
I told her she was going to have a photo shoot for the LAPS website (as she is a newly appointed member), and she decided this was the best way to show off all of her wonderful assets.  :)
Unlike most other pigs, Baisil actually really enjoys laying on her back and having her belly rubbed.  She'll squint her eyes and make low, under-her-breath wheeks.
She's a real character!
Enjoy!!
Liz slave to The Piggles

you're invited to view Liz photos!

plus, get 20 FREE prints when you upload your photos to Snapfish

Liz says...

 I just wantered to share this picture of my Baisil with you guys.
I told her she was going to have a photo shoot for the LAPS website (as she is a newly appointed member), and she decided this was the best way to show off all of her wonderful assets.  :)
Unlike most other pigs, Baisil actually really enjoys laying on her back and having her belly rubbed.  She'll squint her eyes and make low, under-her-breath wheeks.
She's a real character!
Enjoy!!
Liz slave to The Piggles

	http://www2.snapfish.com/share/p=535101186767779313/l=291453169/g=102885460/otsc=SYE/otsi=SALB

	why Snapfish?

	we're the #1 online photo service
	- top-quality prints at the lowest price - just 12� each
	- create photo cards, books & more with your photos

Snapfish - the best value in photography.