[Gpdd] Two gpigs available for adoption

Marie and Alexis lexus772277 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 21:17:23 EDT 2007

I've subscribed to the digest for many years but
haven't posted in ages.

I have two male gpigs, four weeks old, available to a
good home in southeastern Virginia (I live about
halfway between Richmond and Virginia Beach.) They are
orange-brown-white-black with rosettes and are full of
energy and persnality.  I'd prefer they be adopted
together, but will consider separate homes.

If you might be interested in these little fellows,
email me at StormyClouds2 at yahoo.com.