[Gpdd] health; Fuglys feet

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sun Aug 12 13:54:40 EDT 2007

Thanks for the offer Janneke I tried to photo his feet today but my camera is not very good and he wouldnt stay still so all I got was a blur.

I have had a good look today and now think that he has spurs on his left foot as the hard skin is in 2 sections that are growing round the side and toward the top of the foot, from what I understand these are now permanent and will need trimming if they get too long. If anyone knows any different please let me know as I would like to get rid of them.

Fuglys right foot has got better he doesnt seem to have spurs on this foot and most?the scabs have fallen off leaving normal skin underneath which is good.

Thanks to everyone who has given?us advise.

M + Fugly
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions from your favourite artists. Find out more at http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.