[Gpdd] MISC: Just back from vacation

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 22:06:43 EDT 2007

HI all,
  I just got back from a wheek's vacation with
  my boyfriend Steve and tring to catch up on things
  I see we have a new LAPS member how wonderful.
  Jimmy Jr. would like to thank our VP for attending
  to his duty of welcoming our newest member.
  He had to stay in Council Bluffs Iowa with a
  friend of mine whom gave me my second gp.
  I was really suprised when I didn't get the talk
  to the butt treatment this time. Last time I left
  them they were mad. I guess Venus (my friend)
  was good to them and they were happy. She
  said they were pretty good piggies but I think
  have may have just being nice lol. You know my
  girls. She said they had a 10 pm curfew but
  I highly doubt that stayed in. I'm sure I will see
  new charges on the egg money cards when the
  bill comes. I think Spunky likes to hang out at
  the strip joints and run up quite a tab. ( he
  gets so frustraited cause the girls Miss Perky
  and Miss Pooky will not accomate him or
  Jimmy Jr. he feels that is his only entertainment.)
  If only I could get a stud fee for the boys they
  would be really happy.
  If I have missed any trips that have been made to
  the bridge please forgive me and know that you
  are in my thoughts and prayers.
  May all sick piggies have speedy recoveries
  and get back home from the vet (Jamie's Mollly)
  really soon.
  Hugs and Piggie kisses,
  Birdie and the Hottie Huskers