[Gpdd] [MISC] Debutante Ball

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 12 23:48:06 EDT 2007

Hey Glynis, congratulations to Dee!  I'm sure she was beautiful.

  When this post came up I thought you were going to say Duke went to the ball and I was going to say wait a minute, a deb? : )

  Glad all went well and Duke survived as well.  Too bad about your garden, it is heart-breaking.  Mine is looking a little peaky as well because, while we don't have a drought, we are supposed to do a 15% water cutback.  Unfortunately, I don't have a tank to use.

  Hang in there, the drought has to end sometime.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug