[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: condolences, Mr. Butterscotch J. Furpants

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Mon Aug 13 11:22:33 EDT 2007

Steve, Ginger, and Mike T. Pig, we were so very saddened to hear of the passing of Mr. Butterscotch J. Furpants.  Your posting was such a lovely tribute to him.  How sweet to read of how the white hair around his legs looked like furry pantaloons and of how patient he was when he needed to be syringe-fed or given medications.  We can definitely imagine how he sometimes lifted a paw to say, "No, thank you. I am full right now."  We are so sorry that he kept losing weight despite all of your efforts, but it is good to hear that he was happy and alert almost to the last.  Please know that he appreciated all you did to get him well and that he understood just how much you loved him.  Mr. Furpants was a lucky guy and will surely greet you one day at the Bridge.  We send our condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday