[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Chuqui's Fur Fetish

Willowstorm25 at aol.com Willowstorm25 at aol.com
Tue Aug 14 15:21:39 EDT 2007

Hi Slaves,

I noticed something last night that I found at once amusing and  disturbing.
The morning after I adopted Chuqui for Ryvvir about three  weeks ago, they
got into a brief squabble in which a small patch of Ryvvir's  hair (and along
with it some surface skin) was chomped away.

I had noticed that it seemed overall to be on the mend, as the skin was
replenishing itself, but the missing hair was not growing back.  I treated  both
Chuqui and Ryvvir with Ivomec for three weeks and sent them on their merry  way.

Well, last night, I had both babies in my lap, with Ryvvir facing in one
direction and Chuqui facing the other.  Ryvvir started purring and wagging  her
bum, and wouldn't you know it, Chuqui buried his nose in the folds of  Ryvvir's
hind-end rosette,  yanked out a few strands and nibbled them up  sang-froid
before I could blink.  I wanted to slap him silly.  Ryvvir  seemed annoyed, but
didn't retaliate.  Just stomped her feet  and complained to me.

He is neutered, and she is intact, and they don't seem to have any overall
animosity toward one another.  But I now understand why the hair is  not
growing back in that spot.

Why in sam hill would he do something like that?

Nicholle