[Gpdd] MISC- holistic vets

Jaime rzm.2 at juno.com
Tue Aug 14 16:46:48 EDT 2007

Frankie-
  I go for acupuncture myself for my fibromyalgia & allergies. My acupuncturist has another acupuncturist friend who works exclusively on animals. My AP took her cat to her friend to have AP done on it & said that it helped the digestive probs the cat was having, but the cat was very nervous about the whole thing. I personally wouldn't take my piggie to a holistic vet for anything serious, although I let people use me as a pincushion! I'm extremely anal about my pets though, so maybe if you did more research & met with the person, you would feel more comfortable. I personally thought AP was a bunch of crap until I got desperate enough to start going because nothing else was working. It has made a big difference to me & *does not* hurt! I have *never* had any pain in the year & a half that I have been going. That includes when she sticks needles in my face & even right next to my eye! Obviously you need to be sure the person is reputable & has *alot* of experience. If you go to the holistic vet, I'd be interested to hear about it. Good luck!

~Jaime, Molly,& Grumpy Carl~
~Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
 http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/