[Gpdd] MISC. LAPS eligibility, etc.

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 15 23:39:39 EDT 2007

How good to see the picture of the beautiful Miss Baisil on the LAPS site.  Of course all the babies are adorable.

  The Lady Bug immediately said she wanted to be a "piggy in training" but I told her she'd look a little silly since the most she's ever weighed was 2lbs 12oz that that was only because she ate like a pig at Christmas.  Her normal weight is between 2lbs 6oz to 2lbs 8oz.

  She stomped off in a huff, said she'd show me, and is now eating lots of her hay.  Sigh.  I have to stop reading the posts to her.  They give her grandiose visions.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug