[Gpdd] Announcement Liz's Piggy Mansion

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 12:45:37 EDT 2007

Hi Liz!  Wow...that is some nice mansion for your girls!  I have a C & C cage that is 2 x 7 and it's big!  I call it The Palace.  I didn't make it; I bought it from Sue's Cages.  Of course at the time I had my 3 girls and didn't know that Macie would bless me with 2 boys!  So, since the boys are in an oversized ferret cage, I switch everyone back and forth to share The Palace.  I'm really tempted to get another big cage...but it would take up way too much room!
I can't wait to see pictures!
Congratulations on your move, too!
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci