[Gpdd] MISC- ringworm

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 14:13:36 EDT 2007

Thank you, Jaime.  I guess I'll just wait and see if my babies get it and worry about it then.  "Ringworm" is such a dreaded word in the world of rescue!

Oh...and please know that every single day I am thinking about you and Molly.
I hope each day makes her closer to being well and happy again.

Hugs,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, Teddy, Baci

Jaime <rzm.2 at juno.com> wrote: Joanne-
  Guinea pigs can get ringworm. Molly had it when we got her, but I had no idea & was always holding & cuddling her & did not get it. The vets gave us something to put on it but I forget what (sorry). It cleared it right up.

~Jaime, Molly,& Grumpy Carl~
~Radar & Albert always in our hearts~
 http://www.piggiepages1.blinkz.com/