[Gpdd] announcement - health

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 19 12:51:49 EDT 2007

Hi Joy.  It's good to hear that your Chemo is going so well for you.  While I don't think it's ever "fun" sometimes it can really mess you up.  No wigs for you!!

  I was sorry to read of The Princess Jasmine.  It's hard at any age but when they go so suddenly and so young it's devastating.  Good to hear the boys are doing well.

  As for pictures of the Olympigs, I don't think there are very many.  I know there are none of The Lady Bug and she refused to wear a uniform.  All she did was carry a cane for effect.  If you remember she was in charge of Security.  She did say she found a lot of cameras just lying around and when it was time to leave there were still quite a few in the lost and found section.  I don't know what happened to them.

  Anyway, good to hear from you.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug