[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Princess Jasmine

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 05:21:20 EDT 2007

We were so very sorry to hear of the departure for the Rainbow Bridge of
your young Princess Jasmine. 20 months is really no time at all for a piggie to
spend here with us, but we are sure her days were full and happy and she left
knowing she was loved. Most of the Dolly Mixtures are 4 years old now, and we
 know how precarious life seems once we reach that age. We hope Sam, Neo,
Gizmo  and Badger all make it to their 5th birthdays, and that all we Dolly
Mixtures  will too.

Please accept our sincere condolences on your sad loss.

Debbie and the 14 Dolly Mixtures