[Gpdd] MISC- Molly has passed away

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 20 19:55:49 EDT 2007

Oh, Jaime...Oh my gosh...
I am so upset!  I really thought your little girl was going to make it.  I hardly know what to say.
Are you okay, Jaime?
You did everything for her...so much more than I think most people would do.  I am truly sorry.
I know you're in a lot of pain right now and oh, how I wish I could say or do something to ease it...but please know that I have you and Molly in my thoughts and prayers.
GOD BLESS YOU MOLLY.  I HEARD THE HAY IS SWEETER IN HEAVEN.  REST in PEACE.
Hugs to you,
Joanne
:(

Jaime <rzm.2 at juno.com> wrote:   This morning (Mon. Aug.20, 2007) we had to have Molly put to sleep. Dr. Hall thinks it may have been cancer. She just celebrated her 1 year & 4 month adoption day with us on Aug.17th. She will be missed very much. Just thought I should let everyone know what happened. Thanks.

~Jaime~