[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Birthday Wishes & Adoption Day Wishes

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Aug 21 00:59:28 EDT 2007

Scooter congratulations on turning a whopping 3 years old YAY.  I'm sure
your slave will be treating you with a magnificent veggie cake and
plenty of fruit all round for the rest of the Squee Squad to help you
celebrate.  Duke says cheers and raises his glass of carrot beer to
celebrate with you.

Oh Tigger we know you weren't forgotten as your slave loves you dearly.
Congratulations on your 3rd adoption day YIPPEE.  I'm sure you'll be
joining in with Scooter and celebrating in only the best way a piggie
can EATING !!!!  Loves from Duke for you also.

Thanks for sharing their lives with us Stacy i did love the description
of how Scooter got the name.... but oh my you must have had your worries
when first seeing this little piggie disappearing of the couch like that
!!!!!!!

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)