[Gpdd] MISC Molly

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Aug 21 04:41:51 EDT 2007

Jaime,

I have just read your post about dear Molly. I had so been hoping that no news was good news but this was not to be.

You tried so hard to keep Molly with us. No slave could have done more and I am so very sorry that you had to make that final decision. Never doubt that you have done the right thing for her and know that she is now free of pain.

I know that there are no words that bring comfort when we lose a piggy, whether we have one or a whole herd. Each one is so very, very special.

We are thinking of you at this very sad time and send our utmost sympathy. Take care of yourself.

Goodbye dear little Molly, gone to join Albert and Radar.

Penny and the sad Piggyfriends.