[Gpdd] Bridge: Condolences for Jaime

Carla Martinez cmartinez36 at houston.rr.com
Tue Aug 21 19:32:25 EDT 2007

I just want to add my condolences to the many digesters who send you our
sympathies Jaime. You have been such a good friend to everyone on the
digest for years. You take action, such as the Christmas piggie
ornaments you made benefitting the Katrina pets. If love and attentive
caring could have kept Molly alive, she would still be with you now. Her
life may have been short but I'm sure she is a bright little star in the
nighttime of your heart. May you find comfort in the joy of happier days
with her. We know it's been a hard year for you. I hope you find comfort
in the friendship and admiration you have earned from your digest
friends as well. We are thinking of you.

In sympathy,
Carla, Snowball and Apache,
with Snickers at the bridge and in our hearts