[Gpdd] [Rainbow Bridge] Condolences for Molly

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Tue Aug 21 19:46:17 EDT 2007

Dear Jaime

I was so sorry to read in the digest that your beloved Molly had to be
helped to the Rainbow Bridge.  I know it is a very sad time for you now, but
please be comforted by the knowledge that you did everything possible for
Molly, and that she was very lucky to have someone so loving and caring to
look after her.  Molly knew she was loved, and had much happiness being with
you.  It is hard that sometimes we have to take that very difficult decision
to help a piggy across the Bridge, but you did the right thing to ensure her
passing was peaceful and comfortable, one of the final duties of a caring
and responsible slave when all other avenues have been tried.

Thinking of you at this sad time, and wishing you peace

Kay