[Gpdd] Health: Celery??

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 20:48:29 EDT 2007

To answer your questions about celery. Well I
  guess Jimmy Jr. & I missed the list that said
  celery is a no no. Jimmy must just have an
  iron gut as not much he eat bothers him. But
  I don't to anything but cut the whiteish end
  off that attaches it to the end of the stalk.
  My celery stalker Jimmy eats the whole
  think and in fact he has quite the grip.
  He will practicaly bring you in to his cage
  if you hold on to it. Now I'm not saying it
  is ok, but as far as my Jimmy Jr. is
  doesn't seem to hurt his as he is
  the LAPS President.
  Birdie and Celery "stalker" Jimmy Jr.