[Gpdd] MISC: Kurlee, condolences and get well wishes

Conklin Kacee Kacee.Conklin at HCAHealthcare.com
Wed Aug 22 12:41:58 EDT 2007

I have been saddened by the recent announcements of those that have gone
to the Bridge.  Please know my thoughts and prayers are with the masters
and their slaves.  My heart breaks for each and every master who has
lost one of these special friends.

Kurlee has been having her own issues for some time now.  A month ago
she had a stone removed only to have two more appear two weeks later!
Sadly, this is not uncommon.  Still, it is hard seeing her weight
decline and her refusing to eat her veggies.  Still, she hasn't given up
and is being a little fighter.  While I have been discouraged about the
situation, my vet hasn't given up on her.  We are taking her off of the
antibiotic in case that is affecting her appetite.  Although he wasn't
familiar with the Shilintong, he wants to continue with that to see if
it will work with respect to her stones.  A third one showed up on the
X-ray yesterday but the two others didn't seem to have grown.  The
Shilintong?  Time will tell.   As a result of Kurlee's health issues, I
can relate so well to those of you dealing with ailing piggies and my
thoughts and prayers are with each of you and we all send healing wheeks
to each and every piggy.

Kacee and the Munchees 11